- Provide 75mm (3”) of lift to fit most standard jacks under your low sports car
- Comes as a Flat ramp without stop
- Set of two
Trak-Jax ramps were inspired by an auto-crosser who didn’t want to buy a new high-priced, low-profile jack just to change his tyres at the track. These ramps lift your car 3″ so that you can fit a standard floor jack underneath. They’re small and lightweight, so you can easily toss them in the boot of your sports car for your day at the track.
Trak-Jax are 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea. This patented process results in a product that is extremely lightweight, yet strong and durable.
- Trak-Jax will not slide, scratch, or otherwise damage any floor type.
Dimensions: 760mm L (30”) x 305mm W (12”) x 75mm H (3”)
Angle of approach: 7.8 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 680 Kgs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 2700 Kgs.
Maximum tire width: 255mm (10”)
Product weight: 1.50 Kgs per ramp (3.5 lbs. per ramp)
Sold as: set of two without stop (RR-TJ)
- Will Raise the front or rear of the car enough to slide in most standard floor jacks where they otherwise couldn’t fit.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• Proudly made in the USA!
- Authorised Australian Distributor. Shipping Australia Wide!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When vehicle is in place, put in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set emergency brake.