- Dimensions: 1700mmL x 355mmW x 125mmH
- Approach angle: 4.3 Degrees
- Notch size: 125mmL x 50mmH
- Ramp weight capacity: 680 Kgs. per ramp
- Total vehicle weight capacity: 2700Kgs. per set
- Maximum tire width: 305mm Kgs
- Product weight: 4.50 Kgs. per ramp
- Shipping: weight of 9.50Kgs., box size of 1700mmL x 360mmW x 171mmH
Is your trailer door too steep to get your car to the track or autocross? Are you tired of hauling around heavy, unsafe boards to use as a makeshift ramp extension? Race Ramps has the solution for you: simply place your trailer door on the notch of our specially-designed Trailer Ramps and decrease your angle of approach to as little as 4.3 degrees.
These hassle-free, lightweight ramps are ideal for low-ground-clearance cars with extra-wide tires. Numerous size options are available in our one- and two-piece designs, with and without flap cut-outs. Use our ramp calculator above to determine which Trailer Ramps will work best for your car and trailer.
Trailer Ramps are 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyuria—creating a textured, “un-scootable” surface. This patented process results in a product that is extremely lightweight, yet strong and durable. The ramps will not slide, scratch, or otherwise damage any floor type and can hold up to 680Kgs. per ramp for a total vehicle weight capacity of 2700 Kgs.