The initial low incline in this ramp allows the nose of the car to clear, followed by a higher angle to shorten the length of the ramp.
- Dimensions: 3300mmL x 355mmW x 255mmH
- Approach angle: 3.8 degrees, followed by 5 degrees
- Notch size: 127mmL x 64mmH
- Ramp weight capacity: 680 Kgs. per ramp
- Total vehicle weight capacity: 2700 Kgs. per set
- Maximum tire width: 305mm
- Product weight: 7 Kgs. per ramp
- Shipping: weight of 18 Kgs., box size of 1730mmL x 370mmW x 370mm H
Is your trailer door too steep to get your car to the track or autocross? Are you tired of hauling around heavy, unsafe boards to use as a makeshift ramp extension? Race Ramps has the solution for you: simply place your trailer door on the notch of our specially-designed Trailer Ramps and decrease your angle of approach to as little as 3.8 degrees.
These hassle-free, lightweight ramps are ideal for low-ground-clearance cars with extra-wide tires. Numerous size options are available in our one- and two-piece designs, with and without flap cut-outs. Use our ramp calculator above to determine which Trailer Ramps will work best for your car and trailer.
Trailer Ramps are 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyuria—creating a textured, “un-scootable” surface. This patented process results in a product that is extremely lightweight, yet strong and durable. The ramps will not slide, scratch, or otherwise damage any floor type and can hold up to 680Kgs. per ramp for a total vehicle weight capacity of 2700 Kgs.