- Lightweight alternative to heavy steel ramps
- Reduce angle of approach for low-riding cars
- Five size/connection configurations
- Set of two
Finally, an easy way to protect the front end of your low-riding car when getting it onto a service platform or lift! Rack Ramps decrease the angle of approach to as low as 6.3 degrees (varies by version) and are available in a variety of configurations, including a version with a notch cut out for the existing ramp to rest in, a version with a bridge from the ramp to the platform, and three versions with hooks. Each variation is sold as a set of two, and each ramp can hold up to 680 Kgs., for a total vehicle weight capacity of 2,700 Kgs. However, you won’t break your back positioning these: No ramp type weighs more than 7 Kgs. per ramp!
Dimensions: 700mm L x 355mm W x 100mm H
Angle of approach: 8.8 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 680 Kgs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 2700 Kgs.
Maximum tire width: 355mm (14”)
Product weight: 2.0 Kgs per ramp
- 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring from damage.
• Sold in sets of two.
• Proudly made in the USA!
- Authorized Australian Distributor. Shipping Australia Wide!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or vehicle weight capacity.
• Check that the hooknose is properly positioned (if applicable).
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When the vehicle is in place, put it in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set the emergency brake.