One of the very first products we ever designed, 56″ Race Ramps have been praised world-wide for how easy they are to use with low-to-the-ground cars such as Corvettes and Mustangs. They lift your car a full 8” off of the ground with a gentle 10.8 degree incline, and they fit tires up to 10” wide. Each ramp can hold up to 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Both ramps have an attached carrying strap for easy transport and storage. They can be purchased in a one-piece or two-piece design. The two-piece set gives you even greater maneuverability under the car: once your tires are in place (and chocked!), you can remove the incline portion of the ramp for additional side access.
Whether you’re putting your car on display for a show, giving it a tune up, or just changing the oil, these ramps will be instant favorites.
Need a smaller angle of approach? See our XTender accessory (RR-EX-12). Don’t want to carry around XTenders? See our 72” Race Ramps which have the XTender already “built into” the ramps (RR-72-2). Have wider tires and want more lift? See our 67” XT Race Ramps (RR-XT, RR-XT-2).
Dimensions: 56”L x 12”W x 8”H (10” at stop)
Angle of approach: 10.8 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
Total weight capacity: 6,000 lbs. per set
Maximum tire width: 10”
Product weight: 10 lbs. per ramp
Sold as: one-piece design (RR-56) or two-piece design (RR-56-2).
• Ideal for C5-C7 Corvettes. The ZR1 Corvette will require the XTender due to the splitter.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring from damage.
• Comes with a carrying strap for easy transport and storage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When the vehicle is in place, put it in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set the emergency brake.
• Place wheel chocks behind each tire during use.