Autonovus collects your personal information
The Service involves the storage of Data about a company or individual. That Data can include personal information. “Personal information” is information about an identifiable individual, and may include information such as the individual’s name, email address, telephone number, address details and other personal information.
Autonovus may collect personal information directly from you when you:
- Register to use the Service,
- Use the Service,
- Post to any social media site.
- Contact the Autonovus sales & support team, and
- Visit our Website.You can always choose not to provide your personal information to Autonovus, but it may mean that we are unable to provide you with the service.
Autonovus collects, holds, and uses your personal information for limited purposes
Autonovus collects your personal information so that we can provide you with the Service and any related services you may request. In doing so, Autonovus may use the personal information we have collected from you for purposes related to the Services including to:
- Verify Your identity,
- Administer the Service,
- Notify You of new or changed services offered in relation to the Service,
- Carry out marketing or training relating to the Service,
- Assist with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the Service,
- Comply with laws and regulations in applicable jurisdictions, and
- Communicate with you.
- By using the Service, you consent to your personal information being collected, held and used in this way and for any other use you authorize. Autonovus will only use your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy or with your express permission.
Your non-personally identifiable data
By using the Service, You agree that Autonovus can access, and use non-personally identifiable data Autonovus has collected from you. This data will in no way identify you or any other individual.
Autonovus may use non-personally identifiable data to:
- Assist us to better understand how our customers are using our site.
- Provide our customers with further information regarding the uses and benefits of our range of products.
- You to benchmark our business performance.
- Otherwise to improve our service.
Autonovus takes steps to protect your personal information
Autonovus is committed to protecting the security of your personal information and we take all reasonable precautions to protect it from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Your personal information will be stored on secure servers that have SSL Certificates issued by leading certificate authorities, and all Data transferred between you and the service we provide.
However, the Internet is not in itself a secure environment and we cannot give an absolute assurance that your information will be secure at all times. Transmission of personal information over the Internet is at your own risk and you should only enter, or instruct the entering of, personal information to the service within a secure environment.
We will advise you at the first reasonable opportunity upon discovering or being advised of a security breach where your personal information is lost, stolen, accessed, used, disclosed, copied, modified or disposed of by any unauthorised persons or in any unauthorised manner. Autonovus only discloses your personal Information in limited circumstances.
Autonovus will not otherwise disclose your personal information to a third party unless you have provided your express consent. However, you should be aware that Autonovus may be required to disclose your personal information without your consent in order to comply with any court orders, subpoenas, or other legal process or investigation including by tax authorities, if such disclosure is required by law. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you if we are required by law to disclose your personal information.
The third parties who host our servers do not control, and are not permitted to access or use your personal information except for the limited purpose of storing the information. This means that, for the purposes of Australian privacy legislation and Australian users of the Service, Autonovus does not currently “disclose” personal information to third parties located overseas.
Autonovus does not store your credit card details.
If you choose to pay for the service by credit card, your credit card details are not stored by the Service and cannot be accessed by Autonovus staff. Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by SecurePay to enable Autonovus to automatically bill your credit card when processing any purchase and transaction.
You can opt-out of any email communications
Autonovus at times may send any new product information and products updates via email. Our emails will contain clear and obvious instructions describing how you can choose to be removed from any mailing list not essential to the Service. Autonovus can unsubscribe any communication at the users request at any time.
This policy may be updated from time to time.
Autonovus reserves the right to change this Policy at any time and any amended Policy is effective upon posting to this Website.